DRACULA WORLD ORDER is coming! Hi, I’m Ian Brill. This is my first original book. This is the story of Count Dracula, taking advantage of a world on the brink of economic collapse. In a world where the top 1% of the population are vampires, the rest of the human race are prisoners…or the 1%’s next meal. Dracula’s own son Alexandru leads the 99% in rebellion against the Vampire elite!
I am incredibly lucky to have Tonci Zonjic (WHO IS JAKE ELLIS?), Rahsan Ekedal (ECHOES, SOLOMN KANE), Declan Shalvey (THUNDERBOLTS, 28 DAYS LATER), and Gabriel Hardman (HULK, BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES) joining me for this story. With Zonjic, Jordie Bellaire (BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES, FANTASTIC FOUR), and Stephen Downer (DRACULA: THE COMPANY OF MONSTERS, DRACULA THE UNCONQUERED) bring searing color art, with amazing letterer Josh Krach joining me across four chapters of this 24-page book.
Totally independent and self-published, the book will be available next week, June 13th, both digitally on comiXology and from these retailers:
· 4 Color Fantasies in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
· Beach Ball Comics in Anaheim, CA
· The Beguiling in Toronto, Canada
· Collector’s Paradise in Winnetka and Pasadena, CA
· Comix Experience in San Francisco, CA
· Desert Island in Brooklyn, NY
· Laughing Ogre Comics in Lansdowne, VA, Fairfax, VA and Columbus, OH
· Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles, CA
· Midtown Comics in New York City, NY
· Speeding Bullet Comics in Norman, OK
· It can also be purchased online from Things From Another World (http://www.tfaw.com).
I’m also doing two signings the day of release, at Beach Ball Comics from 12-2 and at Collector’s Paradise Winnetka store 5-8. If you can make it I would love to see you.
This is story of greed, power, family, monsters and a whole lot of kick-assery. It’s a story I have wanted to tell for a long time, and I am honored to share it with you.
Any comments or questions e-mail me at email@example.com. You can also submit public questions via this Tumblr. You can follow me on Twitter here. This blog will be updating with insights into the book, and I’ll be sharing some of the music and ideas that inspired this creation. I hope you dig the book. Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to this. Next week!